The recording of the April 29, 2020 town hall for Danforth Campus and CFU staff is available on the Danforth Staff Council’s website. Responses to questions submitted during the town hall are also available on that website.
The Executive Vice Chancellor for Civic Affairs and Strategic Planning for Washington University in St. Louis oversees facilities, capital projects, campus security, off-campus real estate acquisition and development, human resources, sustainability, communications and a variety of other administrative and external affairs. For more information on the various departments within this office, please click here.
- Academy for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Edison Theater/560 Music Center
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Gephardt Institute for Civic and Community Engagement (also reports to Provost)
- Government and Community Relations (also reports to Chancellor)
- Human Resources
- Institute for School Partnership
- Staff Ombuds
- Police Department
- Public Affairs
- Real Estate
- University Architect
- University College (also reports to Provost)